Monday, January 30, 2017

Blaze Pizza

I had heard lots of good things about Blaze despite it being new to Knoxville so I was excited to check it out. It did not disappoint! The restaurant is similar in set-up to Pie Five. An assembly line of ingredients is available to build a personalized pizza from the bottom up.

I chose a pepperoni and garlic as my toppings and waited as they cooked my pizza in the wood-fired oven. The whole process was very quick and in no time I was digging in! I really liked the crispy crust. You can definitely taste the flavor from the wood-burning oven. As a whole, the pizza was extremely delicious.

I have now visited both locations in Knoxville- Cedar Bluff and Turkey Creek. Both are conveniently located, although the Turkey Creek restaurant had a more inviting interior.

Overall Blaze is a quick and easy way to get delicious personal pizzas on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment