Monday, September 4, 2017

Stefanos

Despite spending the majority of my time within a one-mile radius around the UT campus, I had never previously made my way to Stefanos Pizza. Now that the Cumberland Avenue construction project is more or less complete, venturing to eat out on "The Strip" seemed like a good idea.

This was the first Chicago-style pizza I had eaten in quite a while so I was looking forward to the deep dish. The restaurant was not crowded and our pizza was delivered quickly. Similar to most deep dish pizza, it was extremely filling and I could barely finish a slice with some breadsticks. The pizza was delicious! I refrigerated my leftovers and they held up well for another meal.

Overall, the pizza and breadsticks were exceptionally tasty. I would recommend going during a low volume time to avoid parking difficulties. It may be a restaurant best enjoyed when school is not in session and the campus area is calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment